Monday, May 18, 2009

First Day of High School


Oh ... my ... GOSH! I totally remember my first day of high school and man did it start badly like I pissed before I even got on school grounds, ( and I know that's pretty sad) yeah that's what happens when you have a crazy mom. So by the time I even got on school grounds the late bell already went off and I had NO clue where to find my first block class, so I was wondering around school looking for the darn paper to tell me when the heck my class was. Finally I found the paper up against the window and looked for my name on the list of a billion names, that alone took like five minutes and that wasn't fun cause the ap came over and began to bug out telling me that I had to get to class. I walked into to main building and started to wonder around, feeling like a moron and I made my way to the mods let me tell you that... that wasn't were my class was...I had went the wrong way. I was feeling so dumb by this point... so I made my way from the mods to portables and that is a serious walk when you have not a clue in the world. At last I found my science class only about 20 minutes late.. yup it was pretty embarrassing to have everyone eyes on you while you look for a seat but hey it could have been worst...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment